Monday, July 30, 2012

Music Monday -- 30 July 2012






Hello hello! We're back for some more Music Monday! This week features another eclectic list of songs =)

If you click on the song name, it'll take you to a YouTube Music Video. 
If you click on the artist name, it'll take you to the artist's website!

  1. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men -- catchy song, really bizarre music video. 
  2. 5-1-5-0 by Dierks Bentley -- what's not to love, awesome summer song & Dierks' beautiful face!?
  3. Too Close by Alex Clare -- I dunno what it is about this song, but I love it. 
  4. A Warrior's Call by Volbeat -- badass song...love working out to it =) 
  5. Wide Awake by Katy Perry -- Katy Perry's songs are always catchy, but I love that this one is a little darker.
  6. Fly Over States by Jason Aldean -- this man is a country God. Enough said. 
  7. Drive By by Train -- a little different sound for Train, but I love it. 
  8. We Run the Night by Havana Brown -- you just have to dance to this. Party!
  9. That's Why I Pray by Big and Rich -- given recent events, I think this song really hits close to home. Truly beautiful. 
  10. Work Hard Play Hard by Wiz Khalifa -- anthem for my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment